Updated on 23 / 11 / 20
The Skin Studios
1. All Clients will be sent an email before their treatment with a short questionnaire regarding Covid-19 symptoms. If you are suffering from any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms then unfortunately we cannot see you at this time. We can reschedule your treatment to a later date.
2.Your Therapist will wear appropriate types of PPE depending on the Treatment but will always wear a face mask, clear shield face covering and gloves. Hand washing will commence at suitable times during your skin consultations and treatment.
3. We will kindly ask each client to sanitise their hands when they come into the Clinic.
4. No friends or family are allowed in the treatment room or waiting area during appointment time.
5. If you or a family member has been sick in the past 2-4 weeks please let us know and we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
6. Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment to ensure you aren’t waiting, and I can take you straight through to your treatment.
7. We will be removing some comforters from the bed to help keep everything more sanitary. There will be a light sheet underneath you and on top which will be changed after each client.
8. Payment will only be allowed by Credit or Debit card. No cash please. We have a new card tap machine and apple pay.
9. We will be taking time in between each client to sanitize the Studio and change the treatment bed properly. All doors, handles and surfaces will also be cleaned and sanitised after each client.
10. All Treatments and Skincare pick up will be by appointment only, if brought on our online shop the products will be posted to you. Please email or call us to schedule a time if you need to come into the Clinic.
Thank You Juliet
*** Don't forget to sign up to our weekly emails for exclusive offers and promotions. Receive 10% off your first treatment or store order just for signing up HERE