Updated on 5/6/20
We are starting to offer appointments again from Monday 6th July.
We will have a phased reopening over the month of July and staggered appointments throughout the day to clean and sanitise properly before and after each client.
The health and safety of my clients and myself is top priority here are the new Skin Studio guidelines:
1. Clients are not required to wear a mask, however if you would like to wear one disposable masks will always be available.
2. PPE will be worn by every Therapist working in The Skin Studios. A mask and clear face protector shield must be worn during the whole service. Gloves will also be worn for most treatments except Facial massage, the Therapists hands will be sanitised before and after.
3. All product pick up and services will be by appointment only, if brought on the online shop the products will be posted to you. Please email or call us to schedule a time if you need to come into the Clinic.
4. No friends or family are allowed in the treatment room or waiting area during appointment time.
5. If you or a family member has been sick in the past 2-4 weeks please reschedule appointment to a later date.
6. Please do not come early for appointment, I will be taking time inbetween each client to sanitize and change treatment couch properly.
7. I will be removing comforters from the bed to help keep everything more sanitary. There will be a light sheet underneath you and on top which will be changed after each client. You are more than welcome to bring a blanket for your comfort,
8. Credit or Debit card only. No cash is allowed.
9. All doors, handles and surfaces will be cleaned after each client.
10. I will ask each client to sanitise their hands when they come into the Clinic.